Tagged bloggers should
1) post these rules first.
2) present 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3) write on their own blog
4) choose eight people to tag and list their names.
5) leave a comment telling them they’re tagged
- Used to be a very very silent kid, now I just can't shut up!
- Belong to the few who studied in the US, but returned work in India
- Avid coffee drinker - sometimes wonder if I consume coffee or coffee consumes me.
- Like visiting temples with historic, architectural and cultural richness. Just worshiping with no tendency to understand background is a sin in itself.
- Decent cook. But almost nobody knows about it. Best weapon to impress girls - Sambar. Getting good at Rasam (aim to get to mom's rasam). Other weapons in the arsenal, avial, fried rice, veg. pulao.
- Actively take initiatives for improving Indian society - Why do I do it? Well, why don't others?
- Almost never show a straight face when I get photographed! Orkut for evidence.
- Love good movies! Don't believe in first-day-first-shows. I choose. Anything that doesn't have a story or a good comedy is money down the drain. Shawshank Redemption, Nayagan and Dil Chahta Hai are insurmountable bests in respective languages.
Maaya, Anand, Aish, Doodler