Thursday, September 15, 2005

Seven

So, thats what tagging is about. I had to visit a few others Maayaa had (and had not) tagged before I got an idea. So, its a question of seven. Why seven? Well, I guess why not? Anyway, here it is!

Seven

things I want to do.
  1. Travel to Maldives. Its a wonderful place and will be off the map in about 10 years!
  2. Learn human psychology and apply it.
  3. Teach part-time at school and/or college.
  4. Think proactively.
  5. Watch all well-made movies
  6. Learn and experience varied culture.
  7. Learn Telugu and Urdu
things I can do.
  1. Hold off anger
  2. Get up early!
  3. Respect someone's view, even if I don't buy it.
  4. Make friends of diverse people.
  5. Jog non-stop for 45 minutes, and work-out for an hour.
  6. Listen out others (as I found out, many can't), especially in an arguement.
  7. easily doze of while reading!
things I can't do.
  1. Bargain
  2. understand money matters (Business, profits, stock markets..)
  3. Eat meat or smoke tobacco
  4. flirt with girls
  5. return a "Hi" with a "Hi" (I always say "Hello")
  6. detect an ulterior motive
  7. stop checking out girls (C'mon, don't hate me! I'm a guy! Atleast, I am honest!)
things I would like in the opposite sex
  1. Simplicity
  2. Sensibile spirituality
  3. Good decent dressing sense
  4. Out going personality
  5. Sense of humour (atleast, a sense to appreciate a good joke!)
  6. Unbiased attitude
  7. Good looks (my favourite is girl-next-door's like Vidya Balan)

celebrities I like and why.
  1. Vidya Balan (looks)
  2. Tom Hanks(Acting)
  3. Jack Nicholson (do)
  4. Kamal Hassan (versatality)
  5. Amir Khan(do)
  6. Rani Mukarjee(acting)
  7. Sania Mirza (performance)

3 comments:

Maayaa said...

superb!!
sensible seven!!!

Maayaa said...

visit this blog!!
different level of thinking!1
http://kasthurisrinivasan.blogspot.com/

Adarsh Krishna said...

Interesting stuff on sania http://www.saniamirzahyd.blogspot.com

--- Adarsh Krishna
http://www.adarshkrishna.blogspot.com